Thursday 15 January 2009

Thursday 15th January 2009

I'm hungry, and tired. I've just eaten dinner but I'm still hungry - I've been like this for a couple of weeks now, I could just eat and eat and eat and eat and eat like some sort of voideous whale (I know voideous isn't a word. I made it up. Meaning "void-like". In fact maybe I should have just used void-like in the first place).

Lydia is doing her first full day at nursery today. 8.45am until 2.45pm - apparently they're having minced lamb and vegetable hotpot, followed by jammy doughnuts. Sounds yummy. God there I go again I'm craving nursery food now! Geez.
I've just had a perfectly substantial meal of meatballs, potatoes, peas and carrots. And I polished off what Alex left as well from his, so I should in no way be hungry. GAH!

We're going out (well we're supposed to be anyway) for a pub meal this evening with my dad and his wife. Now that they're back together things are a bit more harmonious all round.

I'm trying to keep Alex occupied at the moment because Phil is sleeping. He stayed up all night working and didn't get to bed until 8.30am just as I was leaving to take Lydia to nursery, so he's knackered. I'll have to wake him at half 2 when I leave to pick her up. 

My mam has gone off to Egypt today. I saw her yesterday and she shoved loads of clothes for the kids at me. Some of them are really pretty - she got Lydia this gorgeous coat (second hand but who cares) and a nice new pink hat. Very nice.

I think I'm gonna go and play Spore now. Phil got me it for Christmas and I'm up to the space stage and it's really good. He also got me My Sims Kingdom for the wii but I haven't even had one go on it yet. He keeps telling me I ought to - I'll get round to it at some point.

Okay, adios

No comments: